XMPie uDirect Classic
With uDirect™ Classic, any Adobe InDesign® CC or CS6 user can produce highly-personalized, one-to-one communications.
With uDirect™ Classic, any Adobe InDesign® CC or CS6 user can produce highly-personalized, one-to-one communications.With the uDirect plug-in, you can design variable data print documents and generate business rules within a single environment – no programming is required. A simple Rule Editor is supplied for creating conditional logic. The uDirect plug-in´s seamless integration within InDesign let’s you utilize Adobe InDesign´s full creative capabilities. Create variable text on a curve, display or hide layers, copy fit or autoflow to accommodate variable story lengths. WYSIWYG previews at any stage in the design process.
- Intel® Core™ Duo
- Windows XP Professional SP 3 or Windows Vista (Business Edition) SP 2 or Windows 7 (Professional Edition)
- All OS certified for 32-bit Windows. Windows 7 is also certified for 64-bit Windows)
- PowerPC® G4 800 MHz, or MacIntel 2.0 GHz
- MAC OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 80 GB hard disk (250 GB recommended)
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapter (Gigabit recommended)
- Adobe® InDesign CC and CS6
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CC and CS6
- Features and Benefits
- Single plug-in to Adobe InDesign for generating business rules and creating variable document designs.
- All features of InDesign CC and CS6 are fully supported
- No programming required – simple rule editor for generating conditional logic.
- Available for Mac or PC.
- WYSIWYG preview using live data
- Outputs industry standards PDF, PS, VIPP, PPML, VPS.
- Supports XMPie’s uStore add-on module for Web-to-Print storefronts for customizing and ordering print.
- Future growth path to any XMPie product offering – for efficiencies without losing initial investment.