Xerox Mobile Print Cloud - Job Pack (900 Cloud Print Job Credits)
Helping you get ahead of evolving mobility requirements, without burdening staff, budgets or infrastructure.
Convenient printing from anywhere to nearly any brand of printer/MFP. Fully leverages your past and future printing and mobile device investments. Supports hassle-free access controls, popular file types, many mobile devices and more. True freedom to print where and when you need it - Simple. Convenient. Secure.
- Workers who work out of their home office or onsite at client locations
- Anyone that uses a tablet or smartphone and travel from office to office or other locations within a company’s infrastructure
- A robust solution that puts you ahead of the game and supports “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) trends and initiatives.
You need simple setup and immediate uptime.
- IT/Administrators need to get ahead of the evolving mobile print requirements but without burdening staff, budgets or infrastructure.
- Setup is quick and easy. Because there is no additional infrastructure, getting started via the cloud takes only a few minutes.
- Other solutions are complex to administer, have limited support or are not flexible enough to support your entire organization.
Print device minimum compatibility requirements:
· Office class network print device
· Postscript, PCL 5, PCL 6
· SNMP v2 compliant (typical of most office class devices)
· RAW/Port9100 printing enabled
Note: Not compatible when print accounting is enabled
Mobile Print Cloud Agent operating system requirements:
The Xerox Mobile Print Cloud Agent is a small piece of software which will be downloaded as part of the account configuration and enables the communication between the Xerox Mobile Print Cloud service and the printers to be used.
· Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3
· Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2
· Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 1 and 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1
· Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate
· Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Home Premium, Business, and Enterprise
Free disk space: 1 GB
Minimum operating system specifications must be met:
· Windows 2003 and XP minimum: 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or higher recommended) and 1.7 GHz x86 processor or better
· Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2, Windows Vista: 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB or higher recommended) and 1.7 GHz processor or better
· The software must be installed on the client machine using the Administrative account or using an account with administrative privileges; the software also must be configured for your organization.
· Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1 (The system may require this exact version, even if .NET 4 is installed.)
· Internet connection
· Network: The TCP/IP protocol must be loaded and operational.
The following operating systems are not supported for the Xerox Cloud Print Agent:
· Windows NT 4
· Windows 2000
· Windows systems running the Novell client
The software only installs on and supports Intel (and compatible) architectures.
Ports That Must Be Open on the Agent Workstation
The following ports must be open for printer discovery and job routing between cloud and printer:
· 160/161 - (typical) Used for SNMP Out
· 443 - HTTPS Out SSL
· 9100 - TCP/IP Out Printing
Supported PC Browsers for Accessing the Mobile Print Cloud Webpage
Supported PC browsers include:
· Internet Explorer (v9 required for account creation and license activation, v8 and higher for everyday tasks)
Supported Macintosh Browsers for Accessing the Mobile Print Cloud Webpage
Supported Macintosh browsers include:
Unsupported Macintosh browsers include:
Supported Mobile Operating Systems for Xerox Mobile Print Portal app
· iOS version 5 and higher
Note: Xerox Mobile Print Cloud Webpage access is not supported on mobile devices.
- Features and Benefits
- Print from popular mobile devices, laptops or desktop.
- Print to most networked Printer or MFP regardless of model or brand.
- App and Email submission methods raises productivity, without administrative or network IT complexity.
- Accurate printing with true Microsoft Office rendering for PowerPoint presentations, reports, spreadsheets. PDF printing, images and more.
- Print just what you need, just when and how you need it.
- Use the unique “pull print” workflow to avoid having prints unattended.