Xerox MicroText Font
MicroText Specialty Imaging Fonts allow you to print text at point sizes smaller than one point. It is intended for use with the Xerox VI Suite and/or Xerox FreeFlow Makeready in conjunction with the FreeFlow Print Server.
Out of Stock
MicroText Specialty Imaging Fonts allow you to print text at point sizes smaller than one point.
Designed to work specifically with the Specialty Imaging features of Xerox VI Suite and/or FreeFlow Makeready output in conjunction with FreeFlow Print Server or DocuSP 5.1 Controllers, the fonts are supported on most Xerox monochrome and full color production presses.
• Designed specifically for use with FreeFlow VI Suite of FreeFlow Makeready,
• Requires use of a Xerox FreeFlow Print Server or DocuSP 5.1 Controller,
• Requires high quality (smooth) paper for optimum visual effects.
Note: Not Intended for use with scaling to other print sizes or rotation other than 90 degrees
- Features and Benefits
- Deter fraud on tickets, gaming slips and many other security-sensitive documents using virtually invisible text.
- Personalize communications with messages that can be read via magnifications at select document locations.
- Fully supported on FreeFlow Print Server and DocuSP 5.1 enabled with the FreeFlow VI Interpreter.
- Make documents harder to duplicate with variable data (when used with VI Suite) and micro fonts that are difficult to detect with the naked eye.
- File Formats
This font package includes the following formats:
- Postscript Type 1 for Windows and Printer
- LCDS Bitmap FNT
- PCL 4/5 Bitmap