Xerox FreeFlow VI Design Pro v16
VI Design Pro is an advanced tool that can unleash the productivity of your staff as they provide sophisticated and complex variable data applications such as transactional documents (bills, statements, policies). VI Design Pro is the only GUI-based product that can use all of the capabilities provided by FreeFlow Variable Information Suite (VIS) applications to process data-driven graphics, data driven conditional processing, transactional printing, and database publishing.
Note: Annual support entitles customers to software support and free software upgrades.
- Key Applications
FreeFlow® VI Design Pro is used to design and develop print applications that enable:
• Personalized communications for print and presentment
• Transactional documents such as statements, benefit booklets, directories, etc, including white space management and targeted marketing messages.
• Applications with Xerox Specialty Imaging
• One on one marketing and other variable data applications
VI Design Pro can be installed on a Windows PC 32-bit / 64-bit system as well as virtualization. If using virtualization, each node must have its own unique MAC address to license the product. The minimum software and hardware requirements are:
• Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012 (plus any service packs installed)
• Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or better) processor
• 4GB RAM or better
• 5GB or better available hard-drive space
• DVD-ROM/CD-ROM Drive
• Internet access (to activate the license)
- Features and Benefits
In addition to the GUI, VI Design Pro provides:
• Smart Editor features to simplify creating or modifying VIPP applications
• Full support of the VIPP command set
• “What You See is What You Get” (WYSIWYG) representation of the VIPP application.