Xerox FreeFlow® Express To Print
Puts fast and easy prepress at your fingertips. Express To Print v9.0.
As the digital print industry has matured with the speed, quality, and productivity of color and monochrome digital printing devices, jobs are printed very quickly. The last thing you want is to have your digital press sitting idle, waiting for prepress to prepare files for print. So, how are you going to or how do you currently deal with this prepress/file preparation bottleneck?
In today’s economic climate, Print Production facilities have to be competitive, and that means looking for new ways to reduce costs, maximize labor savings and still keep customers satisfied.
FreeFlow Express to Print is the answer. It is the workflow solution that offers an intuitive visual interface allowing you to quickly and easily program job ticketing and prepress functions with a simple click of the mouse. Built-in template automation reduces the time required to set up even the most cumbersome jobs. Designed to be easy to implement and use, Express to Print can be installed on your PC without a server or complicated programming. This software can boost the productivity of your digital color and monochrome workflows, working in tandem with Xerox light production and production color/monochrome printers.
FreeFlow Express to Print is available with software support – renewable annually, which entitles users to phone support provided through the Xerox Customer Support Center. Product updates are also provided under the terms of the annual support agreement.
Visit the Support & Drivers section for Express to Print on xerox.com to check for the latest software updates.
See for yourself how easy it is to use FreeFlow Express to Print! Try this time-saving job set-up tool in your own environment, with your own jobs—through a free 30-day trial. To download your free trial, visit the FreeFlow Express to Print Product trial download page.
Customer Expectations Document
The FreeFlow Express to Print Customer Expectations Documentdescribes late-breaking issues, workarounds, and other important information you should know in order to install and run FreeFlow Express to Print successfully. Please review this document before using the software.Installation Requirements for FreeFlow Express to Print
We highly recommend you evaluate your computer before installing FreeFlow Express to Print to verify your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements. To ensure that your installation runs smoothly, please review the following information:Hardware Components
Minimum requirements:• Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better, or equivalent AMD processor• System Memory: 2GB• Hard Drive Capacity: 80GB SATA 7200 RPM.• Customers should make appropriate allowances when selecting the hard disk capacity in order to accommodate specific application needs, including considering larger disk capacity and/or additional drives.• Video Capability: Video Controller (AGP or PCI-based) with 128MB RAM• Ethernet Capability: 10/100/1000 Mb/sec• Display: Analog CRT or LCD monitor• Input Devices: Keyboard and Mouse• Peripheral Devices: DVD-ROM Drive• Backup Storage Device recommendedSoftware Components
Supported Operating Systems:• Microsoft® Vista® Business Edition (32-bit) with SP1• Microsoft® Vista® Enterprise Edition (32-bit) with SP1• Microsoft® Vista® Ultimate Edition (32-bit) with SP1• Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (32-bit) with SP3Application Software:1• Microsoft® Office 2007 (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Publisher)• Microsoft® Office 2003 (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Publisher)• Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional 9.1Supported Image File Formats:• TIFF• JPEG• Postscript®• EPS• RDO• Adobe PDFSupported Printers
Including but not limited to:• Xerox 700 Digital Color Press• Xerox DocuColor® 242/252/262 Digital Color Printer/Copier• Xerox DocuColor® 5000AP/7000AP/8000AP Digital Presses• Xerox iGen3™ and Xerox iGen4™ Digital Production Presses• Xerox 4112™/4127™ Copier/Printers• Xerox Nuvera® Digital Production Systems• Xerox DocuTech® Highlight Color Systems• Xerox DocuPrint™ Continuous Feed printers1 Microsoft Office applications required for source file conversion to Adobe PDF
- Features and Benefits
• View/edit job ticketing and prepress functions to ensure accuracy before submitting to print.
• Use the drag and drop icons to quickly and easily add tabs, inserts, covers, page exceptions, page numbering, watermarks, and bar codes.
• Sleek and simple, highly visual graphical interface. Displays the complete job on-screen (soft proof) with multiple views – reader spreads, printer spreads, or page views.
• Accelerates jobs to Xerox digital printers via automated template workflows.
• Increases productivity through predefined templates designed to reduces steps required to program print jobs such as business cards, brochures, post cards, books and manuals.
• Performs job ticketing and prepress tasks automatically, including PDF conversion and file concatenation.
• Includes color optimization and image enhancement maximizing print quality and consistency.
• Powerful functionality without the required configuration or server requirements of most other workflow solutions.
• Print operations looking to cost-effectively optimize prepress and job preparation.
• Over 50 predefined industry templates for automatic prepress and file preparation.
• Automates common prepress and job preparation tasks such as finishing and imposition.
• Delivers exceptional value at an affordable price.
• Easy to use – and even easier to install.
• Visual,interface enables novice users to become experts quickly.
• Intuitive design accelerates operator use and minimizes training.
• Saves time and resources by ensuring each job will print correctly the first time, with on-screen graphical representations.
• Save time and ensure consistent output through automatic conversion of files to PDF.
• Free trial software allows you to try this software in your own print environment.
- Warranty Information
Express to Print brochure (2MB .pdf)
Express to Print Customer Expectation Doc (154 KB .pdf)
Installation and Setup Guide For XP (173 KB .pdf)
Installation and Setup Guide For Vista (177 KB .pdf)
Example Screen Capture (168 KB .jpg)
Product usage vignettes: