PANTONE® Color Viewing Light (3-light)
Take the guesswork out of color matching with the help of three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings.
Out of Stock
Tired of working in the dark? Well, you might as well be, if you're making critical color choices under ambient lighting conditions. Doesn't your design deserve a better chance? Don't you deserve a better chance at choosing the correct color?Three things are required to realize color: Light. The Eyes and An Object. Without light, there is no color. Without controlled light, color can, and will, appear different. A metameric effect is where two different colors will appear the same under certain lighting conditions. Having a controlled environment helps identify these troublesome effects. That's why you should consider a PANTONE Color Viewing Light.Take the guesswork out of color matching with the help of three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings.
Light Source: D50 (50000 K), CWF (41000 K), A (27000 K),28" W x 18" H x 16 1/2" D,
Assembles using Phillips head screwdriver.
- Features and Benefits
- Three standardized lighting conditions,
- Instant-start electronic ballasts,
- Space-saving countertop design,
- Shielded viewing area.
- Simulate daylight, home and store environments,
- Identify troublesome metameric effects,
- Neutral background for accurate color viewing,
- Usage meter (for one source) ensures proper lighting quality,
- Convenient size permits location flexibility,
- Easy to operate and maintain.